Waikato CDEM Joint Committee
The Joint Committee is a local government committee with one elected representative from each council. The role of the joint committee is to provide political oversight and governance to ensure that the functions and obligations of the Waikato Civil Defence Emergency Management Group are fulfilled.
The members of the Waikato CDEM Joint Committee are:
- Waikato Regional Council - Councillor Hugh Vercoe
- Hamilton City Council - Councillor Mark Bunting
- Hauraki District Council - Councillor Phillip Buckthought
- Matamata-Piako District Council - Councillor Kevin Tappin
- Otorohanga District Council - Councillor Annette Williams
- South Waikato District Council - Councillor Thomas Lee
- Taupo District Council - Councillor Anna Park
- Thames-Coromandel District Council - Councillor Sally Christie
- Waikato District Council - Councillor Noel Smith
- Waipa District Council - Councillor Lou Brown
- Waitomo District Council - Councillor Allan Goddard
You can read the committee's agendas and minutes.
NOTE: We only put up information on our website for meetings held over the last year.
If you're looking for something from an earlier date, please contact us.
|Meeting date||Time||Meeting venue||Agenda||Minutes|
|9 December 2019||10am||GEMO, Genesis Building, 94 Bryce Street, Hamilton||Agenda|
|2 September 2019||1pm||GEMO, Genesis Building, 94 Bryce Street||Agenda||Unconfirmed|
|24 June 2019||1pm||GEMO, Genesis Building, 94 Bryce Street||Agenda||Confirmed|
|4 March 2019||1pm||GEMO, Genesis Building, 94 Bryce Street||Agenda|
|19 November 2018||1pm||WRC Council Chambers||Agenda|
|3 September 2018||1pm||WRC Council Chambers||Agenda||Confirmed|
|25 June 2018||1pm||WRC Council Chambers||Agenda||Confirmed|
|14 May 2018||10am||GEMO, Genesis Building, 94 Bryce Street||Agenda||Confirmed|
|26 March 2018||10am||GEMO, Genesis Building, 94 Bryce Street||Agenda||Confirmed|